Divisive Media is seeking an Associate Producer to help oversee the development and marketing of a social MMO. This position will report to the Managing Director.
- Oversee day to day development activities, ensuring team is on task and within budget, and reviewing and approving milestones.
- Analyze user data on a daily basis, paying attention to consumer attraction, usage, trends, churn, retention, and monetization.
- Act as a liaison between the Quality Assurance team and developers.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- Good understanding of product development or game development process.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Proactive, problem solving attitude.
- Strong desire to make great games.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.